Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) | also known as Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)

yup... painfully experiencing THIS!!! AGAIN!

*cry* *cry* *cry*

Let me tell you how painful...

Imagine your crotch is burning and on intense fire. Imagine your crotch is being stabbed multiple times non stop. Imagine you are being forced to do a perfect splits and hold that position for hours. Imagine feeling huge muscle tear as a result of excessively exercising non stop. 

Walking is a pain. climbing up and down the stairs is a pain. Going in and out of a car is a pain. Wearing pants and underwear is painful. Changing sides while lying down is painful (I can even hear and feel the clicking sound as if my joints and bones are all over the place). Lying flat on my stomach is painful. My back hurts, my tailbone hurts. Standing from sitting position is a killer. Feels like there's a heavy weight attached to my crotch so that it feels pressured as if its gonna burst anytime. Opening up my legs is painful (yes! the pleasurable act associated with opening up my leg can be a painful act. I can even hear the clicking sound followed by short burst of pain).

And when I say I am in pain, I really mean EXCRUCIATING unbearable pain!

Are those descriptive enough to describe the level of pain that I feel nowadays? Can you feel me? Can you?

Yes, and it hurts my overly sensitive hormonally haywired feeling when people ridicule me for being slow. As if the pain is not enough for me to deal with on my own :'(


***

I'm trying these yoga poses. Hopefully it will help to elevate some pain, if not all


No comments:

Post a Comment