Friday, April 24, 2009

At 16 Weeks...

1. I'm getting bigger (sideways, front and back).

2. I still can't let myself run around on empty stomach (small portion but frequent is the secret).

3. Boobs getting bigger (i like .. haha).

4. Boobs start to discharge liquid.

5. Terrible back-ache

6. Sleeping is only comfortable when there is a mountain of pillows on my head (if sleeping on my back) or a pillow (or daddy **grin**) between the leg and another to support the tummy (if sleeping sideways)

7. Stomach getting bigger.

8. Can feel tiny kicks and/or punches (sometimes).

9. Smaller range of food taste yucky (thank god).

10. Growing appetite for junk/fast food (not good. not good at all. bad mommy!!!).

11. Less tired (more horny.. haha!)

12. Face still full of ugly pimples and oily (no changes there).

13. Old stretchmarks getting obvious (and ugly).

Appealing... no?

No comments:

Post a Comment