Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Nudge Here and There

There was a nudge here. Later a nudge there. I was attributing it to gas pushing up my esofogus while bending down. Then a few days later there was a hard mildly painful bump at the side of my stomach. Later the same bump on the other side of my stomach.

Hmm...

I'm only 15 weeks weeks pregnant then. Could it be the baby moving? Could it be the baby telling me to give it some room inside?

Hmm...

i can't remember when I started to feel Adlan and a'aliya moved. But I was quite sure it was more than 4 months old. but then Baby centre says:

Starting this week, any stomach rumblings you feel may be your baby trying out some acrobatics, since she can now move all her limbs.

Hmm...

but during my monthly check up, the baby was doing summersault and practicing ball kicking inside. Perhaps, it was the baby that I felt...

Wow... I can actually feel the baby move at 4 months... ada harapan lasak anak aku yg sorang ni...

*****

On another note, at 4 months, I can still wear my normal clothes although its a bit tight here and there (especially my tummy and below). How come during the previous 2 pregnancies, I had to start wearing maternity clothes at this stage?

It all begs the question of whether I was not growing as big this time around

OR

I am already big enough BEFORE I was pregnant

*horror*

No comments:

Post a Comment