Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Bad Case of Back Pain

Eh.. mcm rhyme la pulak...

This morning woke up with a very bad case of back pain. Felt like the whole of my back was in excruciating pain. Baru 3 bulan, Ni mesti kes perut terlebih besar. I guess my posture was all over the place hence the back pain. Can't help it since my body is growing at a tremendous speed including my stomach and it will put pressure on my back. I can't walk straight anymore. Tried but feels like I'm going to fall flat on my face at any moment. 

Then I remembered that I have been donning my heels for the last 2 days. Proudly I may add. Hah! ambik kau, terus sakit belakang. So today, I resorted to my medium height heels (heels lagi!) coz that is the only work shoes I have. Another reason to buy more. Eh.

On a side note, just found out yesterday that a staff who just got maried recently is now expecting. Today, through facebook, found out and confirmed that another 2 are expecting. Wahhh... 5 pregnant ladies in the house. There's gonna be huge bellies floating around early next year. hehe...

Macam penyakit berjangkit pulak. Bagus feng shui office ni for those who wants to get pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment