Friday, November 1, 2013

Hormonal Haywire

My hormones have definitely gone haywire. Took the ERL and LRT for 2 days in a row to get to work. On both occasions I was not seated nor was I offered any during the whole journey.
On the first day, I was so hurt for being ignored and coupled with a very back ache, I had to take  pit stop after arriving at the station near my office to sit and cry.


Yup. I cried because I nobody offered me a seat and as a result I had to endure a very bad back pain.

The 2nd day I was expecting not to be offered a seat and so it doesn't bother me like the day before. I was actually amused because a few actually suddenly went to sleep when they saw me enter the train. No biggie. I was proud of myself for managing to control my hormones and not cry for not being able to sit down in the train (ngada betul!). After arriving at the station nearby office, I sat down nearby to ease my back pain. It was becoming painful to walk and so I had to sit down to nurse the pain. Out of the blue a colleague came up from behind and asking me if I'm alright and would I like her to carry some of my things for me. I declined politely and off she went. Immediately my eyes watered and I cried like a burst dam.

Damn! And I was so proud of myself and here I was crying like a cry baby. Ridiculous i'm telling you but this is getting out of hand. I hate not having control. 

Blergh...

No comments:

Post a Comment