Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 10

10 weeks already!

Although to be honest I don't feel pregnant. Its as if life is like normal except for my rounder stomach. Thank god my weight is stagnant after the dramatic increase of 5kg in the earlier weeks. But that too thanks to me trying to control my food intake. It also helps that all healthy food looks yummy to me now. Fruits, oats, milk, nuts are my get going fuel now. And I try to avoid sugary, sweetened drinks, oily food, fast food, coz they just taste weird in my mouth. Good la kan...

I still try to exercise whenever I can. My walking pace has yet to drop down, which is good because brisk walking is a habit and the only cardio i get when my malas mode is on.  Even when I feel lethargic, I force myself to brisk walk. Its like my pick-me-up cure.

My mood to clean up has also increased. Last weekend was clean-the-store day sampai sakit2 pinggang mak but I'm satisfied. Next is to throw away all old broken furnitures and clothings to make way for new ones (yeay!). Then wallpapers, painting the stairs and doors and the porch (yippe!). So much to doooo.... 

Oh, and my new fav is browsing online for pretty clothes for myself (first purchase(s) today). Yup, this new mood of liking all things pretty and dainty is here to stay it seems.

And thinking seriously hard about when and where to do my ante natal check up. That will be in the next post #remindingself

No comments:

Post a Comment