Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Week 9

What's happening eyh?

Well, As of today:

I am 9 weeks pregnant.

Have yet to experience morning sickness (i hope I'm not jinxing this by writing this down!).

I have gained 5kg since I was pregnant.

Some rare occassion of lethargic-ness that comes as quicly as it goes.

Some aversion to some smelly smell.

Some dislikes towards certain food (anything chocolaty or cheesy are on the list... boo hoo hoo!).

My figure has slowly becomes distorted. Sporting a rounder tummy and fuller thighs. Hubbs just commented that my flabby underarms are back... boo hoo hoo!!!

Love to see and watch pretty dainty girly things.

Still went for my normal exercise class. A bit slow and tires easily. I try to avoid excessive vigorous moves and stayed within the beginner's moves only. Unsatisfying but got to remind myself that I can't exert myself too much. Not good for the baby...


ohh...

And I am still in denial. In fact I just bought another UPT just to check.

Just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment